Terms of Sales
Any order for a product appearing in the online store at www.inbio.ch requires consultation and prior acceptance of these general conditions of sale. The click to validate the order implies full acceptance of these. This click is a “digital signature”.
- The purpose of these general conditions is to define the rights and obligations of the parties within the framework of the online sale of goods offered by Inbio to the consumer.
- Proof of the transaction.
- The computerized registers, kept in the computer systems of Inbio under reasonable security conditions are considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties.
- The archiving of purchase orders and invoices is carried out on a reliable and durable medium that can be produced as proof.
- Order confirmation
- Contractual information will be confirmed by e-mail to the address indicated by the consumer on the order form.
- Product information
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on the inbio.ch site. However, Inbio or its suppliers are not responsible for the consequences, incidents, special damage resulting from electronic transmissions or the accuracy of the information transmitted even if Inbio became aware of the possibility of such damage. The names and brands of products and manufacturers are used for identification purposes only. The photos, descriptions and prices of the products are not contractual.
- Period of validity of the offer and the price thereof.
- Our prices are valid for the day.
- Prices and payments.
- The prices in force are those applicable on the day the order is issued.
Our invoices are payable:
- Either in cash by bank cards, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard.
- By 30-day BVR in partnership.
- We can accept your orders while stocks last.
If, despite our vigilance, the items are unavailable, we will notify you by email as soon as possible. Unless you advise otherwise, we will ship the entire order upon receipt of the missing item.
Delivery problem due to the carrier
Any anomaly concerning the delivery (damage, missing product compared to the delivery note or the invoice, damaged package, broken products …) must be indicated on the delivery note in the form of a “detailed handwritten reserve” accompanied by the customer’s signature The formula “subject to unpacking” is not taken into account by carriers and is therefore of no value.
The consumer must at the same time confirm this anomaly by sending an email to Inbio the same day or the working day following delivery, setting out the said complaint in detail.
- The consumer must make to Inbio, on the same day of delivery or at the latest the first working day following delivery, any claim of error of delivery and / or non-conformity of the products in kind or in quality compared to the details on the order form.
- Beyond this period, any complaint will be rejected.
- The formulation of this complaint must be made to the email address of Inbio.
- Any complaint not made in accordance with the rules defined above and within the time limits set cannot be taken into account and will release Inbio from any liability towards the consumer.
- In the event of a delivery or exchange error, any product to be exchanged or reimbursed must be returned to Inbio as a whole and in its original packaging in impeccable condition at its postal address.
- To be accepted, any return must be reported and have the prior consent of Inbio, which in case of agreement will reship the package to the correct address.
- The shipping costs are the responsibility of Inbio, except in the event that the product does not correspond to the original declaration made by the consumer in the correct return direction.
- The provisions hereof cannot deprive the consumer of the legal guarantee which obliges the professional seller to guarantee him against all the consequences of latent defects of the thing sold.
- The consumer is expressly informed that Inbio is not the manufacturer of the products presented on the inbio.ch SITE and that he disclaims all liability for defective products.
- Consequently, in the event of damage caused to a person or to a good by default of the product, only the responsibility of the manufacturer of the latter can be sought by the consumer, on the basis of the information appearing on the packaging of the said product.
- The warranty period is that of the expiration date. Are excluded from this warranty, all products modified by the customer or by any other entity.
Right to retract
- The right of withdrawal only applies to natural persons.
- In accordance with the Law, the consumer has a period of seven (7) working days to return, at his expense, the products that do not suit him. This period runs from the day of receipt of the consumer’s order. Any return must be reported in advance to Inbio customer service. The product must be returned to the postal address indicated by Inbio employees.
- Sensitive products must not have been unsealed, so that the consumer can benefit from the right of withdrawal.
- Only products returned as a whole, in their original packaging, complete and intact, and in perfect condition for resale will be accepted. Any product that has been damaged or whose original packaging has been damaged, will not be refunded, returned or exchanged. This right of withdrawal is exercised without penalty, with the exception of shipping and return costs. In the event that the right of withdrawal is exercised, the consumer has the choice of requesting either the reimbursement of the sums paid or the exchange of the product. In the case of an exchange, the reshipment will be at the expense of the consumer.
- If the right of withdrawal is exercised, Inbio will make every effort to reimburse the consumer within TEN days after returning the products.
Rights of use
The use of trademarks on the site is strictly prohibited.
- Neither party will have failed in its contractual obligations, insofar as their execution will be delayed, hindered or prevented by a fortuitous event of force majeure. Any irresistible fact or circumstance, external to the parties, unpredictable, inevitable, independent of the will of the parties and which cannot be prevented by the latter, despite all reasonably possible efforts, will be considered as a case of force majeure.
- The party affected by such circumstances will notify the other within fifteen working days of the date on which it becomes aware.
- The two parties will then approach each other, within 3 weeks, unless this is impossible due to force majeure, to examine the impact of the event and agree on the conditions under which the execution of the contract will be continued.
- If the force majeure event lasts longer than one month, these general conditions may be terminated by the injured party.
- Expressly, are considered as cases of force majeure or fortuitous events, in addition to those which are usually retained by the jurisprudence of the Swiss courts and tribunals: the blocking of means of transport, earthquake, fires, storms, flood, lightning, the shutdown of telecommunication networks or difficulties specific to telecommunication networks external to customers.
No partial validation
If one or more stipulations of these general conditions are held to be not validated or declared as such in application of a law, a regulation or following a final decision of a competent court, the other stipulations will retain all their force. and their scope.
The fact that one of the parties does not invoke a breach by the other party of any of the obligations referred to in these general conditions of sale cannot be interpreted for the future as a claim. to the obligation in question.
These general conditions are subject to Swiss law. This is the case for the substantive rules as for the formal rules.
In the event of a dispute or complaint, the consumer will first contact Inbio to obtain an amicable solution.
Protection of personal data
All the data that you entrust to us are in order to be able to process your orders.
Under Swiss law relating to computers, files and data retention conditions, you have with Inbio the right to rectify, consult, modify and delete the data you have communicated to us. This right must be exercised by post.
Any order placed through the inbio.ch SITE implies the customer’s acceptance, without any restriction, of the general conditions of sale of Inbio.
In the event of sale to a legal person, any difference relating to the sale (price, GTC, products, etc.) will be subject to Swiss law before the competent court of the head office of Inbio.